Saturday, November 22, 2008

Just Asking...

Learning life lessons is hard sometimes. Especially when you are right smack in the middle of being "schooled".

Earlier this week I was having a conversation with some friends and we were discussing relationships and how people handle their respective partners/spouses.  

One of my friends asked me this question: "Do you give everything ( your spouse/partner needs ) in your relationship?"

Since I am a 110% girl with everything I do, I confidently responded " yes " without any reservation.

Then he asked me " Do you get everything ( you need ) in your relationship?"

I won't share the answer to that, but I will tell you that those two questions affected me profoundly.

Ask yourself the same question.
If the answer is yes - then you are truly blessed.
If the answer is no - then is that fair?

1 comment:

LenoreNeverM♡re said...

isn't it always better to give than to receive ;)


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart