Tuesday, January 13, 2009

Mini me...





My daughter Tatum never ceases to amaze me with how well she photographs. She has been the face of Revolution Malibu ( of which one of her photos was used on the Alabama Chanin blog ) since it's inception - and we are looking forward to using her on the new website we are currently working on.

Oh and did I mention how smart and talented she is too? You can read her rockin' band reviews here and here.

Meanwhile, thanks for being so patience with my spotty blogging... Our big grand opening is scheduled for Valentine's day and we will have a lot of fun and exciting things to share with you including lots of DIY!

2 comments:

I ♥ You said...

i come to your blog all the time just so i can hear return of the mack. takes me back!!! love that song! you have great taste lady!

D.A Flooring Solutions said...

I know this is going to come up as our work blog profile but...THANKS MOM! I love you! Hopefully this can get me some much needed publicity?


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart