Wednesday, January 14, 2009

Opening new doors...

I am never really surprised by the constant stream of fabulously tattooed and skull encrusted rock n roll types that flow our little community - but every once and a while I am given a little jolt of how many amazing artists I actually come in contact with, through our wonderful little piece of heaven called Revolution Malibu. Our little retail establishment that isn't even really open yet has opened quite a few doors already, including a real "Door" in the form of John Densmore the drummer for "The Doors" . We were graced with his presence last Friday night when he strolled in to see what we were all about and ended up leaving with one of our fabulous one of a king tuxedo jackets that he told us he will be wearing to the Grammy's!!!!!














John and his band members in the sixties.
















Malibu local John Densmore today.




















and voila...a tuxedo jacket very close to the one Mr. Densmore will be wearing on the Grammys.

The dude's got style ;)

6 comments:

please sir said...

Oh my gosh - what an honor! That is so neat!!!

i.d. said...

Aw thanks for the lovely comment. I love that tuxedo jacket!

Lizzy said...

Thanks for visiting my blog! Great jacket!

design nomad said...

Very cool!

I ♥ You said...

you rock on another level. congrats!

Anonymous said...

That's amazing!!!! I love The Doors. I'm really thrilled for you and your shop!


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart