Friday, June 13, 2008

Traveling day







Today we head south of the border. Can't wait to relax, enjoy margies with my husband and my friends - not to mention the most beautiful sunsets ( see yesterday's pic from a previous trip ).
The resort we go to is called "Bajamar". The golf course is right on the ocean ( they call it the "Pebble Beach of the south " ) and the other pic is one of my favorite houses in this development.



I will be taking my projects from the Alabama Stitch Book to keep me busy on the ride down. I made this fabulous long version of the skirt in the book. A sort patchwork bohemian number that is going to require a lot of detailed stitchwork. I see arthritis in my future...

1 comment:

Susannah said...

I am SO jealous! Have a fantastic (and safe) trip!


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart

Blog Archive