Sunday, August 17, 2008

Contemplating color

Have any ( all ) of you seen the new Domino Magazine? OMG! The use of color in designer Matthew Williamson's house is amazing.

It's actually made me want to infuse some serious color into the new design of Revolution Malibu.

I especially dig the teal blue walls with the bright pink doors.

Very funky, very vibrant and very fun!


I love the way he displays jewelry on buddha statues around the house ( above and below ). Stealing this idea for sure!


7 comments:

I ♥ You said...

Matthew Williamson is such an artist!! I love his stuff and hope one day to actually be able to own one of his designs. His home was fabulous. Every time I look at my Domino cover I notice something new that I am in love with.

please sir said...

I love it - so funky and fun! Great use of mixing lots of different colors.

please sir said...

I love it - so funky and fun! Great use of mixing lots of different colors.

Willow Decor said...

Very hip and fun! The blasts of color really work!

Bonbon Oiseau said...

love the colors!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

Hello Cece, yes i have it here on my desk...the cover is amazingly colorful. Totally my style.
BTW, i will be around tomorrow after 2pm, feel free to give me a ring. I emailed you...did you get my email?


Jen Ramos
'100% Recycled DESIGNER Cards & More'
www.madebygirl.com
madebygirl.blogspot.com

Rachel Mallon said...

That first image is rad!


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart