Sunday, August 24, 2008

Hair diaries

Here is the pic that was deciding factor in Tatum's new look.



I have been saving this pic for me thinking that someday ( when I'm 60 ?) I would be able to grow my hair long. NOT POSSIBLE. I have had short since I was a kid.












Here is the pic I took in to Rudy's to get my haircut.

Now here I am after I got the chop ( below ). They do listen thankfully.




That's why she let me take her to the same place and pick out her haircut. She trusts her mom.

A battle many parents don't win. I did, thank-you -very -much. She's happy too. Win-win.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

you just wanna it in because you were right. :(

barbara said...

Hot!!!!!!

please sir said...

Love the cut - looks very similar to the pic!

please sir said...

Also just saw this and reminded me of you - I know you have been looking for display ideas - http://amerrymishap.blogspot.com/2008/08/happy-monday.html

suzannemarques said...

oooh hot stuff!!!! i love the mussed sexy short cropped do!!!

Teal Chic said...

You look just like her!


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart