Wednesday, August 20, 2008
You know it's starting to feel like fall - especially when M.K. wears a great flannel like this one.
Personally, I would wear it like this:
With a white Hanes men's muscle tank ( anything too tight looks contrived - don't forget the black La Perla lace bra underneath )...
and some really old, soft 501's, faded in all the right areas...
I really like all the gold necklaces M.K. is wearing.
... of course I need to add the watch...
and maybe the hat if it's a little chilly :)
- Live...from the Malibu Chili Cook-off
- What are the odds
- The Biggest Social Event of the Year
- A New Era
- Lakeview Terrace
- Hair diaries part II
- Hair diaries
- I freakin' love you John Varvatos
- J'adore - so rock n roll
- ...and so it begins - again
- Color combo
- Feelin' Fall
- Contemplating color
- Yum and Fun
- The Grind
- Design Time
- Inspiring minds want to know
- Keepin' up with the Jones'
- My assistant is cuter than your assistant...
- Ob - sessed
- Got some Clout in the new 'hood
- Recent acquisitions
- Rachel knows best
- Juicy decor ideas
- Recycle that rock n roll
- Summer lovin' ...
- retail, re-do, re-thought
- ▼ August (30)