Sunday, August 24, 2008

I freakin' love you John Varvatos

Thank god I walked into Fred Segal Santa Monica yesterday. I am always in search of great merchandising ideas ( and probably will continue to be ) - now more than ever - so when I walked into the John Varvatos mini store in Fred Segal I was in H-E-A-V-E-N.















All I can say is OMG!















Thank god I found pics on the internet ( they are everywhere-until I can find a photographer to attach it to than there is no use naming a source ).

Stealing this idea for one wall in the store FOR SURE. The stereo speakers are sheer brilliance. I think I may do a neutral wall, like a mocha colored, with the black speakers and surround them with colorful rock posters. At the Fred Segal J.V. outpost they recycled a drum into a side table.

Must have.

2 comments:

please sir said...

Wow you are right - amazing!

Jen of MadeByGirl said...

I like the idea...glad you were inspired! : )


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart