Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Inspiring minds want to know

As a gal in my 40's who did a lot of working out in my 20's and 30's, I must say I haven't lost all my shape but I haven't been the most dedicated person to my workout. When you get to this age it starts to show, believe me.

I have dabbled in the desire to get back to hardcore training - especially when I see Madonna at 50 - but I can tell you that nothing has inspired me more than this fabulously fit 48 year old named Karen Pilote.


I found her tranformation on bodybuilding.com when I was looking for a diet to gain a little muscle and lose fat. Basically I wanted to get inspired to be really toned and in shape


Check out the pics below...she did this at 46 years old in only 10 months!!!! No private chef, no plastic surgery. Just plain old dedication, perserverance and willpower. AMAZING.

































I encouraged her to share her wealth of information and thankfully she took my advice! I will not miss a post! You can find Karen's blog here.

1 comment:

getfitover40.tv said...

OMG you can't imagine how hard it is to look at that beach-blob babe ....thanks so much for the plug C........I am now busy transforming the rest of my life, inspired by project ecoart! cheers my friend!


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart