Thursday, July 24, 2008
As promised...a piece of Pam
Here is the lounge chair I picked up from My local Malibu thrift store. A cast off from Pam Anderson's estate sale. Apparently her brother had taken it and decided he didn't want it, so it's mine now :)
It was a sibling of this set ( above )... I haven't washed the pad yet, I am inspecting it carefully if you know what I mean ;) Should I consider some CSI style DNA tests just for kicks? Think we might be shocked with the results? Too Costly and time consuming, but it's fun to think about what the outcome might be...
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)