Thursday, July 3, 2008
Buddist inspires Bijou
OMG these bracelets by Shamballa Jewels are gorgeous - oh and pricey too. Probably not ethically harvested, green, eco friendly or any of those things. Not judging, just stating. They are -"inspired by all places where Buddha left his footprint" ( according to the designers as told to Vogue Magazine ). That's nice. If I had $14,000 to blow on jewelry, I might actually take a quick ride over to Maxfield ( you thought Fred Segal was pricey? Hah! ) and break out my change purse. Alas, that will not happen. Anyone know how to crochet some seriously thick thread? If you do, I know the way to the jewelry mart for the rest. They wont be "mongolian rose cut diamonds" ( that doesn't even sound legal ) but then again I'm sure Buddha won't mind...
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)