I have many different aspects to my life and blogging has become a great way to express that - like it has for many of you.
Project Ecoart ( this blog ) is a way for me to express the artistic side of me, Project Ecolife is the domestic, DIY side of me. I write alot about projects to do around the house, great recipes and ways to save time and money. I also try to find good info on how to look at the positive side of the current economy. The times we are experiencing right now are bringing us to a simpler way of life and I am enjoying the process ( at least some of it anyway ), so I am happy to share it with you. Today's post is about how to make your own wedding cake - a pricey expense for anyone about to take the plunge, and I found step by step instruction to make a gorgeous cake. Share it with all your marrying friends.
My other blog is Nouveau Eco which demonstrates "how to keep up with the Jones' " even though your just trying to keep up. Anyone can appear to be successful. Once you master that, you will attract more successful people in your life. It's all about the energy. Nouveau Eco shows you how to live the rich life while saving the green. Today's post is about trade secrets in the world of home decor.
So remember that the buck doesn't just stop here, it stops here and here too!
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)