Wednesday, July 2, 2008
Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
J'adore Lucien Pellat-Finet. Most of all, I love his fascination with skulls. Never overdone, just the right amount of refined rock n roll. Ladylike with a twist.
Now here's my answer to skulls...
The ever popular ( truly - not joking )skull belt buckle. Can you imagine Hilary sporting this baby? ( I can't see her sporting Lucien's pot leaf either for that matter ).... Bad example. Let's move on, shall we? Can you imagine Michele Obama wearing one of these? Hmmm maybe, after all she does do the "fist bump"... O.k. never mind. NEXT -
How about some edgy dinner conversation with this coaster ( also does double duty as a candle tile )...
Is there a "Miss Manners" charm school for artists like me?
I think not. Oh well, can't teach a dog new tricks at this point. I'll just keep on keepin it real and leave the pedigreed to Pellat-Finet!
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)