Thursday, July 17, 2008

O-M-G







I am freakin' exhausted!
Thankfully I have a very cooperative 16 year old who was anxious to help ( and make money )...




Kerry's gifts were picked up by a messenger today ( see the boxes above - my house doesn't look nearly as dirty as it is from this job : ). They were supposed to be done yesterday, but since filming went all night so they didn't get picked up until today. Whew!


My kid now has a new appreciation for that cush job she has at her dad's office. This is some serious manual labor and she knows it now :)


I wrapped each tile with a candle in clear cellophane. It shows off the art and doesn't require opening it to see what the gift is. I am sooo tired I can barely speak or type...
I need to go now. Wine's a waiting. AAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHH.




New fun posts tomorrow - promise!

1 comment:

Brooke Ahana Bailey said...

Oh goody - I'm glad to have found your adorable and very with-it blog through my very best friend littlebyrd! It's nice to finally find someone in this little community that lives in my neck of the woods! I'm in West Hollywood (usually), currently in Telluride however...


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart