Thursday, July 3, 2008
Breaking news...studs everywhere!
Were you thinking of the "manly" kind? Get your mind out of the gutter people. I am talking " notions" kind ( these are considered notions right? Please coorect if I am wrong ). Last night while working ( and watching Ryan Phillipe in "Breach", so I guess there was a little manly involved - just a little though ) on my labor intensive skirt, I decided that studs could not just be on the circles sporadically. They now have to be on every circle. That means a trip downtown. CRAP. I know it will be worth it in the end though because I know how much I love wearing my geometric design skirt too. The stitching feels so luxurious.
For good measure I have thrown in a pic of my much loved sleeveles skulls shirt. Washed a plenty as you can see. The skirts will never see the laundry room, they are going to the organic dry cleaners in Trancas ( Broad Beach - North of Zuma Beach ). I want to preserve their top quality appearance.
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)