Thursday, July 3, 2008

Breaking news...studs everywhere!




Were you thinking of the "manly" kind? Get your mind out of the gutter people. I am talking " notions" kind ( these are considered notions right? Please coorect if I am wrong ). Last night while working ( and watching Ryan Phillipe in "Breach", so I guess there was a little manly involved - just a little though ) on my labor intensive skirt, I decided that studs could not just be on the circles sporadically. They now have to be on every circle. That means a trip downtown. CRAP. I know it will be worth it in the end though because I know how much I love wearing my geometric design skirt too. The stitching feels so luxurious.

For good measure I have thrown in a pic of my much loved sleeveles skulls shirt. Washed a plenty as you can see. The skirts will never see the laundry room, they are going to the organic dry cleaners in Trancas ( Broad Beach - North of Zuma Beach ). I want to preserve their top quality appearance.



No comments:


CO2Stats

Project Ecoart