I am a fortunate person not to have to commute to work everyday like most people. That is all about to change...well kind of. My commute is going to be to be from my house to the Colony, where I go everyday - except now I am going to stay there for eight hours. Believe it or not, this is a dream of mine - not the commuting but the ownership of a reatil store. The fact that it is in Malibu is the icing on the cake.
Here are some of the products we will carry:
Thirsty 4 Souls recycled, deconstructed t's, recycled wool hats and other wonderful pieces from this line.
Project Ecoart martini glasses, coasters, belt buckles and more...
Ther will be much more and I will post as I produce ( and purchase ) ...say that 10 times fast :)
- Sewing circle chic
- Consider yourself displayed
- More inspiration
- Malibu ( Beach ) Americana
- The basketball diaries...
- Swappin stitches
- The road less traveled
- It's a "Good Day L.A." when...
- Surf Blue. Live Green.
- Close encounters of the Courtney Love kind
- Malibu beach bunny style
- As promised...a piece of Pam
- Lessons in fashion and lessons in life
- If only the lounge chair could talk...
- 100 times better - and my 100th post!!!!
- Heavenly home stuff...
- Blame it on Rio
- More than words can say
- This friendship will last forever
- Bon Bon Oiseau est ci bon!
- The many faces of me
- Project Ecoart has a new home
- Last year
- Boho and back
- I apologize in advance
- As you already know by now...
- Hair raising at any age....
- Go Frost yourself
- Beach stone buttons....BRILLIANT
- Can Carrie's outfit inspire recycled couture?
- Wasted...in a good way
- Locals only
- Day three...Much needed rest
- Day two of your Malibu getaway...this should be in...
- Your Malibu vacation begins today!
- Breaking news...studs everywhere!
- Buddist inspires Bijou
- We already know Mick has Mojo
- Coast over to Cote De Texas
- I should own stock in Conde Nast...
- Creative couture
- Loving Lucien...do you think Hilary would?
- Blast from the past
- Jagger knows skulls
- ▼ July (46)